Our industry is at the bottom of a cycle that is on the upswing with the right technology and leadership.
Exciter has developed a detailed business plan and financial model projecting solid profits despite a depressed oil and gas market.
Based on modest growth projections and conservative assumptions, our backing goal is to finance the production of an initial fleet of rigs and begin drilling in Q2, 2019. The capital investment for each rig and all ancillary equipment is competitive in the current market.
Here are some sound reasons to invest now.
- Exciter’s state-of-the-art equipment and services enable you to drill in previously inaccessible locations.
- The number of operational rigs has dropped by 50% since 2014.
- Most of the Tier II & III rigs will not return to service.
- Exciter's cost-effective rigs and services productivity
- Our close contacts are major players in the oil and gas industry—and they’re interested. Names are available by request.
- Our modern designs put us ahead of new and inevitable regulatory requirements. We’re not waiting for them to tell us what’s next.
- Strategic partner National Oilwell Varco has already completed engineering and design.